FTA bench performs an automatic test of torque/angle digital wrenches, according to VDI/VDE 2645 part 2 and VDI/VDE 2647.
The transducer can be lowered down to test wrenches with extensions, to evaluate the effect of the extension itself on the wrench measurement.
The bench is driven by a pendant control box to operate it safely.
- Automatic test of digital wrenches according to VDI/VDE 2645 part 2 and VDI/VDE 2647
- Compared test
- Clockwise or counter clockwise test
- Database with tools archive, tests scheduling and execution, results storage
- Reports and statistics
- Equipped with hydraulic brakes of customizable capacity, so to provide a bench to test all the tools present on the production line
- Stand-alone bench, can be also programmed by a production line quality control management software
- Local or server database
- Torque accuracy less than 0.5% according to DIN 51309
- Angle accuracy less than 0.25° according to VDI/VDE 2648 page 1
- VAC power supply with back up battery