FTY - Power tools and torque wrench tester
The first test bench on the market able to simulate the fastener in all its characteristics, to test power tools and torque wrenches in the real conditions of work.
Thanks to SCS technology, FTY test bench performs joint simulation from hard joint to soft joint. This feature allows to test power tools and torque wrenches using the same strategy programmed in the production line.
On FTY is possible to define exactly the Torque/Angle curve of the fastener on which the tool is used. This allows to reproduce the behavior of the joint in any condition it is, at the beginning of the operation (completely untightened or partially untightened). Once entered the parameters the system can simulate any tightening strategy.
The FTY bench is not only able to simulate each step of the tightening, but allows you also to set the “START” of the simulation. This for the cases where the fastener arrives in the production station already pre-tightened.
The FTY bench can be fully customized to meet the specific customer needs.
- Tool test: wrenches (electronic / digital, click), hydraulic and battery tools, pulse tools (excluding impact wrenches)
- Automatic detection of the click point of click wrenches.
- Statistical Process Control: Measurement of machine capability (Cm, Cmk) and X, R charts.
- Test according to ISO 6789 and ISO 5393
- Test of screwdrivers up to 2000 rpm
- Compared tests for screwdrivers and wrenches with torque (and possibly angle) comparison between the bench and the tool under test
- Test clockwise and counterclockwise
- External transducers connectivity for special tests
- Reaction system for test and calibration of torque wrenches
- Linear simulation of the joint (30 to 720 degrees) and nonlinear torque/angle characteristics simulation (for multi-step tools or prevailing torque simulation)
- Database with tools archive, scheduling and execution of tests, storage of results
- Mechanical joint simulators for testing of pulse tools with shut-off valve.
- Statistics and reports
- Real time traces on the monitor
- Equipped with dynamic transducers (hydraulic brakes) and static torque transducers configured according to the tools to be tested on the production line
- Programming in local, or remote through management software for quality control of the production line
- Radio communication to external systems
- Local database or server
- Torque accuracy less than 0.5% according to DIN 51309
- Angle accuracy less than 0.25 ° according to VDI / VDE 2648 page 1
- Battery powered