- Torque/ angle measurement for tools test
- Cable or wireless connection for external transducers
- Test of power tools and wrenches
- Quality tests on joints already tightened
- Tightening operations
- Cmk-Cm, Cp-Cpk statistics
- Control charts (SPC)
- Embedded Barcode
- Multichannel torque/angle analyzer
- Connection to SCS torque and torque/angle transducers, with automatic recognition
- Connection to third party transducers (mV/V) and amplified transducers (V)
- Multi-splinde tool test
- PC with Data.Pro software test management, results and statistics
Torque / angle data analyzers
The SCS Concept data analyzers offer a solution to check and calibrate power tools and torque wrenches along the production line. They feature quality control tests on joints already tightened (measurement of residual torque).
They can be connected to all the SCS Concept torque and torque/angle transducers. They manage route control campaigns, receiving and transferring test programs with management software and database.